Luxury self catering in Kinghorn, Fife
The original property was built in 1888 as an infant school which served the community of Kinghorn until the mid 1980s. It was sensitively converted into four luxury apartments in 2005 and retains its charm and character.
The first floor accommodation is accessed by a private entrance at ground floor level with stairs to the first floor leading to the upper hall with access to all the rooms.
- Off street private parking for 2 cars
- Gas central heating (and instant hot water)
- Dog friendly
- Welcome pack
- 42” Wall mounted flat screen SMART TV with Netflix
- 32” Smart TV in Twin bedroom
- Wireless unlimited super fast broadband
- USB charging points
- Bluetooth speaker
- Board games, children’s books, toys, dressing up and art corner
- Iron & board, hairdryer
- Baby changing, travel cot, stair safety gate, highchair
Spacious lounge with south facing balcony overlooking the Firth of Forth.
Integrated oven, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, Dualit toaster and kettle.
Hypnos King bed, Egyptian cotton luxury bedding, duck feather and down duvet, clothes storage.
Two single beds with luxury wool Relyon mattresses, duvets and toppers by soak and sleep, integrated wardrobe.
Once the headmasters Office, with views across the Firth of Forth.
Large family bathroom
Family bathroom, fully tiled with large bath and separate walk in shower.